Yesterday was a pretty successful day. The only items I didn’t get around to were making the potatoes and lentils for Nate, which wasn’t a big deal since he still has lunch and dinner.
I’ll figure out a time to put the recipes in, though it may have to wait until the weekend.
- Confit duck legs
- Reduce the duck stock with star anise
- Prep dinner for tomorrow night (duck breast, roast eggplant, candied red onions, polenta) – I’ll roast the eggplant and candy the red onions today to reduce my workload tomorrow
- Check out a lighting store in Durham
- Bring in some firewood for tonight
- Continue organizing the garage (almost done) and work on the laundry room a bit
- Make potato/leek puree and celery root puree for Nate